Policy and Program Led Holistic Transformation Using ICT
Leveraging Technology to Enable Change – Keeping this in focus Government of India has launched the ambitious “Digital India” programme.
- Digital Infrastructure as a Utility to Every Citizen
- Governance & Services on Demand
- Digital Empowerment of Citizens
Digital India is centered on these three key areas mentioned above. In short, Government of India has embarked upon a new journey of delivering of government services to the citizens and bringing accountability and transparency through the means of Digital Governance.
In this context Elets Technomedia Pvt Ltd is proud to announce “DigitalGov Summit 2015”. This summit will focus on Government of India’s vision of rendering governance with the help of technology.
Focused Discussion On:
- Digital India
- Make in India
- Smart Cities
- Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana
- Cyber Security
- Internet of Things ( IoT) and mGovernance
- eKranti: Electronic Delivery of Government Services
Be Part of Change…Be Part of Elets DigitalGov Summit 2015…